This web page is property of ASOC. LA SONRISA DE GUILLE with NIF nº G87412672 and address at CALLE GOLETA, NUM.8 28891 Velilla de San Antonio (MADRID) and Registered in the National Registry of Associations with the following data Group 1, Section 1, National Number 609646.
For any question or proposal, contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
This Web page is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this Web.
Access to our website by the USER is free and is conditioned to prior reading and full, express and unreserved acceptance of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER at the moment that he uses our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of the same. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, they must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our Website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the Network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, brands and source codes are owned by us or by third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to a private use of the same, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to its owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will respond in any case for damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control regarding the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our web page may make available to you, we inform you that we are exempt from any responsibility for damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the header.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of data sent through:
- Contact Form.
- Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box .
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the box for accepting the sending of information.
- Conservation: Once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and in case you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, request to cancel them.
- Sending emails.
- Purpose: Respond to your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information through the email address or sending us their data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
6. UPDATE OF YOUR DATA
By making this Web page available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in providing it, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not be responsible for the presence of viruses and other elements that may somehow damage the user's computer system.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or in short may cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility derived from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and acknowledges that they are sufficient to exclude the error in them, and therefore, he fully and expressly accepts them.
In order for this site to function properly, we sometimes place small data files, known as cookies, on users' devices. Most of the big websites do this too.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that websites install on the computer or mobile device of the users who visit them. Cookies make it possible for the website to remember the actions and preferences of the user (login identifier, language, font size and other display preferences), so that the user does not have to reconfigure them when returning to the site or browsing the site. its pages.
- technical cookies: We use technical cookies to show you our website, make it work properly, create your user account, start your session and manage your account. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred language, your searches and the professionals you have consulted. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website, but they add functionality and improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytics cookies to understand how our users use the website, detect what works and what doesn't, optimize and improve the website and make sure that our users continue to find our website interesting and relevant.